Public Fleet & School Bus Sector
The objective of the Public Fleets Workgroup is to shareinformation and seek funding for a variety of projects, including: retrofits and use of best available control technologies, use of biodiesel and other alternative fuels, and retirement/replacement programs for aging fleets. For information on WCC projects in this sector, see this link.
Next WCC Public Fleet Workgroup session to be announced via WCC email listserv. Please sign up for the WCC email listserv, or update existing listserv preferences and subscriptions by clicking here.
Public Fleet Resources
- DOE National Idle Reduction Network News
- Fleets & Fuels Magazine
- Government Fleets Magazine
- Green Fleets Magazine
- School Bus Fleet Magazine
- U.S. EPA Idle Reduction Campaign
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA) National Clean Diesel Campaign (NCDC)
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Clean Cities News